Gangbangs are good for the heart! Or aren't they?



I guess the title of this post made you curious enough to read it, but I'll be honest: I'm not going to list the medical pros and cons of having sex with several people at the same time (I wouldn't be able to say much about it anyway, since I haven't had the pleasure of sharing the bed with more than one female simultaneously - fingers crossed, though). Ann Sorel, a pretty unknown French Yé-Yé-girl did tackle the subject on her 1972 record 'L'Amour à Plusieurs', describing a wild night with friends and its consequences. Her raspy yet sexy voice is accompanied by a slow, smooth groove and oriental-sounding strings arranged by Jean-Claude Vannier, who did the same for Serge Gainsbourg's epic album 'Histoire de Melody Nelson' (and made a crazy score for an Yves Saint Laurent fashion show, check it here). 'L'Amour...' will certainly sound very familiar to Gainsbourg-afficionado's but is quite unknown to the big audience, and that is exactly why I want you to hear it. More Frenchism coming soon...

Comments